ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jon Stewart Said It For Me!

Oh, man, this is the kind of stuff that makes you laugh so hard you pee yourself. So please. Go take a leak before you watch.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Bernie Goldberg Fires Back
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


Thank you Comedy Channel! This has to be the best Daily Show ep ever.

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Hi TPC! You beat me to it! I just watched this spot over on Salon and was going to blog it and you already did. Good Show! And let me add my voice to the rising chorus, GO FUCK YOURSELVES ALL YOU ASSHOLES OVER AT FOX NEWS!!!! Right on Jon Stewart!!!!!!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger One Fly said...

So glad I got to see this.

The quality of the humor is equal to the hypocrisy level of Fox.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Hey, FoTPC, thanks!

Hey, OneFly, so good to see you, my man.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

He is CocoLoco!!!! I love that guy. Lesbians love Jon Stewart!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home