Stroll Through The Blogroll
Graphics credit Skippy, concept credit Skippy and Jon Swift
Pootling around the blogroll, we find that some have taken a hiatus, or ceased blogging altogether. Or maybe it's just that it's summer and not everyone's a gimp. Disirregardless, as we say in the better schools, it's time for a rundown of the buzz on our blogroll.
- Over at All Spin Zone, Steven Reynolds notes Bob Novakula's attempts to acquire a hood ornament;
- Fixer at Alternate Brain tells it to Chuck Schumer (Dummkopf-NY) like it is;
- Jerome Doolittle displays his Bad Attitudes by remarking on how swiftly Caligula Jr. is abandoning all pretense of cowboying. Remember his good buddy Vicente Fox, who called him a "windshield cowboy?" The pathetic little creep is terrified of horses.
- Bukola, over at Being Bukola. Bravely. gives us a primer on Nigeria. Check out her other posts on life in Nigeria wherefrom she has recently returned.
- Remember Johnny McAncient's whining about how the NYT wouldn't publish his rebuttal to Senator Obama? Well, our good buddy Chuck, over at Chuck for ... substantially reproduced the piece &mdash and then took his scalpel to it. Nicely carved for your enjoyable consumption.
- Our good buddy Stephen, over at Drinking Liberally in New Milford, gives Chris Shays a taste of Teh Trademarked Bat o'Clue, and no one deserves it more.
- r@d@r, over at ex-lion tamer, does a very satisfying rant on the stupidity of parents who take young children to unsuitable movies.
- Over at I'm Jus' A Lil' Dizzy, Dizzy Dezzi talks about the MySpace suicide, and makes good sense. Enough nannyism. A civil suit may be called for, but a criminal prosecution would probably be ineffective and a waste of taxpayer money.
- The Earth-Bound Misfit has some wonderful ideas on interesting things you might want to do to Skeletor Chertoff (WHY does that asshole still have a job?) or Bybee, he of the "vigorous interrogation" school of thought. Bonus excellent post, or, hell, just read the whole goddamned blog. Especially if your tastes run to aviation and mechanics.
- We've been slack with our science posts, so we ambled over to Mike the Mad Biologist's looking for fodder, but he's gone one better: a post on Social Security and communication that qualifies as a must-read.
- Acallidryas has a hilarious post on the PUMAs over at Moue Magazine.
- nunya, over at politickybitch, has an interesting post on Uighurs and events in China.
- Seinlife has a post up on the goddamned sugarcane plantation proposed for Kenya.
That's it, folks, thanks for coming along! Stumble It!