ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Cinco de Mayo



Que viva Cinco de Mayo, fellow celebrants!

Whew! Got mah post in just under the wire!

In an aside, as the virtual epitome of multiculti (blame our parents, we had small say in the matter), we are proud and pleased to have so many wonderful occasions to celebrate.

From ICHC

We've always liked the dancing in the streets for this occasion, which has grown far beyond the memorialization of the Mexican victory at the Battle of Puebla. Unfortunately, we are now too gimped-out to dance, and besides, it just gives los gatos de mi casa more to kvetch about.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Chuck Butcher said...

hey kitty,
Let me know what you think:
http://chuckfor.blogspot.com/2008/05/warfare-is-what-it-is.html
I was kinda proud of it and it's fallen flat.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Chuck &mdash it's an excellent post. You shook me down to my boots.

If you're submitting it for publication, I'd be happy to provide editorial assistance, subject, of course, to your approval.

I hope you don't mind that I highlighted it with my usual bitter degree of snark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home