ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Nerdy Nerd Nerd

So we found this silly Nerd Test (see sidebar) over on someone else's blog, and of course we had to take it. Are we a nerd, or what? This would explain why we have no life and don't seem to notice.

As we once said to our physician when asked if we exercised regularly, "Doctor, our idea of exercise is carrying heavy books to bed." Needless to say, we scored high enough on this test to make us think about why we don't miss having a life.

Go ahead, take it. If you're hangin' about here, chances are, you're a nerdy nerd too.

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger zoe said...

looks like im nerdier than you...hmmmm

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, Zoe, that's scary. I mean, really scary. I thought I was the ubergeekynerd till now. (pouts)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Sungold said...

Wow. Now that I see the graphic, I get what a "high" nerd is all about. And here I thought it meant you were smoking something. I'm impressed - by all rights anyone that nerdy should also be a dork.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Ah, it must've been your blog on which I found it! I'm kinda grateful my dork content is reasonably low - it's bad enough I'm a complete klutz, I don't need to put my pants on back to front, too.

On the other hand, if they start handing out smokables to anyone who scores in the Xth percentile, I am SO there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home