ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Politics - Entertainment

Spotted on the freeway commute to work this morning, a bumpersticker destined for greater popularity:

Somebody Less Stupid For President

Works for me. I don't care for the rampant egomania in Giulani's beady eyes, nor the look of sheer meatheaded dumbkopfitude on Romney's countenance.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

I love that bumper sticker. I do. But ... you know my theory about that ... it plays into this act of his that he's the village idiot. It's a role that he plays. He's the village idiot laughing all the way to his Swiss bank account.

He's greedy not stupid. And he's fronting for all his greedy friends and supporters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home