ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Image from Blogforpeace.org

I can't possibly sign out on such a miserable note. I'm sick and it's affecting my brain, and that image of a dead Iraqi is too awful. I'm going to dream of it all night, I'm sure. You too, probably. So let us all work together for peace in the world, so that people may raise their children with love and kindness, instead of trying to live through them or bringing them up to be cannon-fodder. May we all be blessed in the days that are left to us with peace and justice and love. I'm going to bed now, but first:

Image from I Can Has Cheezburger

Interspecies comity. It's a beautiful thing. Of which there are still many, left on this earth. Here's another:

Labels: , , , , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home