ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Science - More Squiddity


The Biomes Blog, which you should bookmark because it's simply fascinating, posted a series of photos of dissection of a jumbo, or Humboldt, squid. I wonder if there are other closet cephalophiles out there like myself, who would admire to be, or see (but never dissect) a squid that size?

No, I'm clearly not that squeamish, since I cheerfully chop up chicken, fish, and all kinds of other little beasties for eating purposes. I just have a massive amount of guilt from all those years of eating Pon-Pon (Chewing Gum of the Orient!) in the little green-and-white plastic packets. Sotong!

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home