ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, March 19, 2007

What kind of flower are YOU?

I don't think I'm a flower at all - though I might be a flowering plant. In which case, I'd want to be a bougainvillea, or better yet, a buddleia or echium - providing a beautiful floral display, plus shade for little beasties, plus food for birds, butterflies, and bees.


I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?




The included assessment is:

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Can't say I disagree with that.

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home