ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I have a confession

They say confession is good for the soul, and I have one to make, even though I don't believe in the concept of a soul. But here goes.

I hate Republicans. Really, they are better referred to as Repuglicans, Rethuglicans, and even Republicons. I hate them. They are evil lying bastards. They are psychopaths. And I am not talking about the low information voter who has been manipulated into voting for Republicons. I am talking about the Repiglicans at the top, the various politicians in state and Federal government positions, or running think tanks, or even evil corporations who use their power to hurt the powerless while giving everything to the powerful. I hate them. I don't have it in my heart to love them because I can't love evil. I just can't bring myself to love them.

But there are politicians I do love, like Jackie Speier. She just constantly makes me proud and here is one more recent reason why.

But what to do about the evil Repiglican bastards? Peaceful protest. That is the way. It works. And when enough people wake up to what these bastards are doing to the country and protest like they are doing in Wisconsin, then we will have real change. I'm looking forward to that day. It just can't come soon enough!

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Cirze said...

For me too, sweetie.

Can't wait for the day to kick them to China (and not for a vacation).

Love ya,

S

And when enough people wake up to what these bastards are doing to the country and protest like they are doing in Wisconsin, then we will have real change. I'm looking forward to that day. It just can't come soon enough!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Thank you Ex-Wiz. and wasn't it a great weekend we just had? Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home