ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Book Review and Reading List 2009



I know I already posted it. I just had to get the taste of that last post out of my mouth.

Besides, that's a hella cute kitteh.

Book review.

Reading list for 2009.

Next project: Post reading list for 2010.

Also, a review of Quick Gun Murugan. If you haven't seen it already, you should. It is to larf.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

So true. I wish I had been warned. My 12 yr old couldn't even stomach it. She hated how Bella just gives all her power over to Edward. Simp!

We liked the first movie ... but the second was boring. You just wanted to shake that girl! (Bella)

The book is full of horrible messages for young girls. I can see why it's so popular in the U.S. of Amnesia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home