ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Do I Look Like A Lesbian To You?

Over at The Political Carnival (cue calliope music), Laffy astounds us all with this wonderful video:



Which poses the question of why the fuck it is OK to ask people that you think might be gay about their sexuality, yet nobody asks straight people if they ever practice sodomy (you know, like anal sex which is apparently pretty popular with the teenage Christian straight population, who want to save the other orifice for their Jebus-sanctioned fucking), or those dreadfully perverse practices such as anilingus, cunnilingus, fellatio, mutual masturbation, manual stimulation of various body parts, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseam.

Notice that we do not even begin to mention the many paraphilias rampant in this world of ours — sadism, masochism, coprophilia, water sports, full-body massages from rentboys (see Reker, George, or Rentboy.com for details).

Also, teh softball? Denizens of La Casa de Los Gatos hold that you can't claim to be a real dyke unless you play field hockey. Softball is for pussies (um, you know, that is, what I mean, uh ... never mind).

Labels: , , , ,

Stumble It!

7 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Fearguth said...

No, Political Cat, you don't look like a Lesbian. Thespian, maybe, but definitely not a Lesbian.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Labrys said...

Ah yes, the wonderful laws on sodomy, so selectively enforced against folks who are not hetero. Even the United Code of Military Justice insists only he/she missionary position is allowed; but nobody asks. Funny how they all are for privacy of closed doors as long as it is THEIR door.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Dang, Fearguth, I'm'a have to try harder.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Labrys -- I can't wait for the day when *I* get to be one of the questioners. I *know* what I'm gonna be asking. As Dan Savage points out, given that a mere ten per cent of the population is gay, it's obvious that *most* of the sodomites in this nation are straight. But sodomy's fine if you're straight, right?

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Labrys said...

Ahem....I've heard that it is fun, as well as 'ok', but you know, as long as Fundies and teapartiers are abroad, perhaps plausible deniability is the ticket. Until somebody new gets to ask the questions, anyhow! But what do I know? I'd bat for either team, so I surely must be suspect!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Labrys said...

So they keep telling me, and everything is OKIYAR---but it sounds very suspicious to me!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

I MUST BE a REAL lesbian ... I played softball AND field hockey!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home